From her upbringing in a small town in southern Indiana to traveling the world in a theater troupe, Keesha Starr learned early in life that perspective changes everything. Her experience in building teams and inspiring growth has stretched from churches, community centers and retail stores to the leaders of national brands like Wal-Mart, McDonalds, Walgreens, Hilton and Fedex.
Keesha’s passion is to help each of us adjust our perspective and live out our purpose. Through her experiences in leadership and coaching she has found that human nature is all the same, we are all unique and uniquely predictable. Keesha has a way of connecting that inspires, motivates and then moves us to action as we influence the world around us.
As a John Maxwell Certified Coach, Keynote Speaker, and Behavioral Specialist, Keesha has a vision in business to build stronger teams and enlightened leadership. Her mission is to do this for companies big and small, working with personnel at every level.
- Saved 3 employees from leaving over a 6 month contract. Over $18,000 savings from the bottom line, in turnover expenses.
- In 2019, I worked with a GM that was going to be let go. After working to move his mindset from manager to leader he is still with the company and has taken on 3 more properties.
- Coached a hotel property from Augusta, GA in preparation for the Master’s Golf Tournament. Raised culture and excellence to increase sales and morale within an older property.
- Completed DISC Profile for small business team. Identified skills of the team, improved communication and highlighted opportunities for succession plan. Now, 3 years later they are still working the plan and transition is working successfully.
- A large chain restaurant went from 200% turnover to 0% in the back of the house for a full year. Instead of losing her location, the General Manager went from last to first place in the District and was asked to teach her peers how to make similar changes.